TeraFlex JK: Front Performance Big Rotor Kits are an affordable upgrade for JK Wrangler/Unlimited models with oversized and heavier wheels/tire combos requiring increased braking performance. A must for 33-35” tires.
This simple bolt-on upgrade doesn’t require cutting, welding, or adapters.
Features & Benefits:
• Min. Wheel Diameter: 17”
• Rotors feature dual bolt patterns – 5x5” and 5x5.5”
• Improved braking performance over factory brake system
• 100% bolt-on upgrade w/ basic hand tools
• Brake caliper relocation anchor brackets retain factory brake calipers and pads
• No brake bleeding or brake line modification needed
• Larger 13.3” rotors for superior stopping performance (vs. 11.9” stock rotors)
• Mill-balanced vented front rotors for maximum heat dissipation
• Requires a minimum wheel diameter of 17”.
• An 8-lug option is available but must be purchased in combination w/ the Dana 30/44 Front Axle 8-Lug Locking Hub Conversion Kit.
Install Time: 2 Hours
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Front brake caliper relocation anchor brackets – pair
• Front Vented Brake Rotors – 5x5” & 5x5.5” (# 4303410) – pair
• All necessary hardware