The RockJock® Antirock® Sway Bar Kit for the front of all Jeep® JL and JT models helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools and is designed to directly replace the vehicle’s stock front sway bar. The Antirock does not require disconnecting for off-road use!
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
- Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited (4-door) – All Diesel, 392 & Hybrid Models
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2-door) – All Diesel, 392 & Hybrid Models
- Jeep Gladiator JT – All Models (Mojave - see notes)
- .850” diameter 4130 heat treated chromoly sway bar
- Billet aluminum bolt-on frame brackets
- Billet Aluminum offset sway bar arms
- Delrin Sway Bar Bushings
- Adjustable Sway Bar Links
- All Required Hardware & step-by-step instructions