• Designed to work with factory style swaybars
• Complete fender well coverage
• Nemesis's superior build quality and construction
• Built from .090” 5052 aluminum
• CNC cut using a waterjet for a premium finished edge and fitment
• Fully TIG Welded
• Powder coat ready
• Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis's high standards
BEHIND THE DESIGN
When designing the JT rear fender liners Nemesis had a few goals in mind. Number one and two go hand in hand - complete coverage and maintain as large a wheel well opening as possible. Also many customers want the ability to install the liners with factory flares so making sure that aesthetically the liners pair with factory flares along with the aftermarket flares was essential to the success of the product.
In order to give complete coverage a simple bracket was designed that allows you to move the wiring harnesses from outside the frame to safely tucked between the frame and the body out of harm's way. With the tight clearance a combination of nutserts and through bolts are used to to attach the liner securely to the wheel well and alleviate the chance of rattles. As with many Nemesis products, factory holes are used to align the liner so that there is no doubt you are installing it in the correct position.
• Possible clearance issues with aftermarket swaybars that move the arms into the wheel well.
All aftermarket swaybars work with the Shorty Liner
SPECIALTY TOOLS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE INSTALLATION
• Nutsert tool with a ¼” - 20 mandrel
• “W” size drill bit