TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on the already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include top-of-the-line components.
The Alpine RT3 Short Arm Suspension System’s Alpine IR Short Control Arms sets the benchmark for short arm suspension systems. This kit includes Front and Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars, and Front and Rear Track Bar Axle Brackets for maximum adjustability making them the perfect mix of performance and comfort.
Adjustable Alpine IR Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 0-4.5” lifts.
Alpine IR Control Arms feature all-new Independent Rotation (IR) Bushings. These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel for less overall bushing load during articulation resulting in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement whether on the highway or the trail.
HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars and Track Bar Axle Bracket(s) improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling. This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all.
Does NOT include shocks. Teraflex recommends Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
• Lift Height: 3.5”
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 35-37” Tires
RT Short Arm Suspension Systems:
• Adjustable Alpine IR Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 0-4.5” lift kits
• Alpine IR Short Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
• Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• Delivers true Rogue Trail (RT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping
• Maintenance-free IR Bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars and Track Bar Bracket(s) improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front SpeedBump and Rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Features Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive simple bolt-on installation — no welding required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• 3.5” Lift Coil Spring Kits (JL2 Front & JL2 Rear)
• Alpine IR Short Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm (0-4.5” Lift)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Front (0-6” Lift)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Rear (0-6” Lift)
• Front Track Bar Axle Bracket (2.5-3.5” Lift)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket (2.5-4.5” Lift)
• SpeedBump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0-4.5” Lift)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit – Front & Rear
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Front & Rear
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0-4.5” Lift)
• 11.5” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit w/ Swivel Stud
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• Lift Height: 3.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops)
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders Require 3” Front And 2.5” Rear Bump Stop Extensions and Shims (INCLUDED) to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2” Front and 2” Rear Bump Stop Extensions (INCLUDED) to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” Front and 3” Rear Bump Stop Extensions and Shims (INCLUDED) to fit 37” tires.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
Falcon Piggyback Shocks (2–4.5” Lift):
• SP2 3.5 aDAPT (JL2: # 10-04-35-400-200) (JL4: # 11-04-35-400-200)
• SP2 3.5 e-Adjust (JL2: # 10-03-35-400-200) (JL4: # 11-03-35-400-200)
• SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust (JL2: # 10-02-33-400-200) (JL4: # 11-02-33-400-200)
• SP2 3.1 (JL2: # 10-02-31-400-200) (JL4: # 11-02-31-400-200)
Falcon Monotube Shocks (2–3.5” Lift):
• SP2 2.1 (JL2: # 10-02-21-400-200) (JL4: # 11-02-21-400-200)
11 Hours (12 Hours w/ shocks)