The 2.5” Alpine CT2 Short Arm Suspension System was designed for the enthusiast who wants to fine tune their suspension. Alpine Short Control Arms allow tuning of the caster and pinon angles, centering of the axles in the wheel wells, and wheelbase adjustment. The zero-maintenance adjustable control arms make the Alpine CT2 the perfect all-around suspension system.
Adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 0–4.5” lifts.
The Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar improves steering response, centers the axle to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduces body roll for unsurpassed handling. This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort.
Does NOT include shocks. TeraFlex recommends Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
• Lift Height: 2.5”
• Sport/Overland Fenders: 33” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” Tires
CT Short Arm Suspension Systems:
• Adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 0–4.5” lift kits
• Alpine Short Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
• Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality
• Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar improves steering response, centers axle to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduces body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front and Rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Features Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• 2.5” Lift Coil Spring Kit – Front
• 0.5” Lift Coil Spring Spacers – Rear x 2
• Alpine Short Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm (0–4.5” Lift)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Front (0–6” Lift)
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0–4.5” Lift)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extensions – Front Lower x 2
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Rear Lower x 2
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0–4.5” Lift)
• 13” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (2.5–4.5” Lift)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• Lift Height: 2.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Overland Fenders: 33” (w/ 2” front & 1” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 1” rear bump stops)
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Sport/Overland fenders and Rubicon fenders require 2” Front and 1” Rear Bump Stop/Strike Pad Extensions/Shims to fit 35” tires and 37” tires, respectively — INCLUDED.
• EcoDiesel models require 1” Lift Front Coil Spring Spacer Kit — NOT INCLUDED.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.