These TeraFlex JL / JT: Front Control Arm Sport Frame Brackets are a must to correct caster angles and restore factory geometry on JL Wrangler/Unlimited models with 2.5-4.5” lift kits and JT Gladiator models with 3.5-4.5” lift kits. Additionally, these Sport Frame Brackets reduce brake dive and improve overall ride quality resulting in a smoother ride.
Install these bolt-on brackets between the factory frame mounts and the stock front upper and front lower control arms. Can also be used with the adjustable Alpine IR or Alpine Short Control Arms.
• Corrects caster angles and restores factory geometry on JL Wrangler/Unlimited models with 2.5-4.5” lift kits and JT Gladiator models with 3.5-4.5” lift kits
• Reduces brake dive and improves overall ride quality resulting in a smoother ride
• Relocates front upper and front lower control arm frame mounts
• Welded and powder coated steel brackets
• High-quality OEM grade coatings on all components to prevent rust and corrosion
• Sport Frame Bracket – Front (Upper and Lower) Left Control Arms
• Sport Frame Bracket – Front (Upper and Lower) Right Control Arms
• Frame Bracket Spacers – Front Control Arm – pair
• All necessary hardware
VEHICLE FITMENT INFO
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• 2.5-4.5” Lift
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• 3.5-4.5” Lift
• Available Sport Frame Bracket HD Reinforcement Kit (# 1938115) beefs up the Front Control Arm Sport Frame Brackets. Recommended, but not required.