The TeraFlex JK: Steering Stabilizer Relocation Mount Bracket Kit moves the steering stabilizer up nearly 2.5” to help reduce damage to the stabilizer shaft or body.
The 6061-T6 aluminum clamp and forged 10.9 grade stud reposition the stabilizer to reduce “tie rod roll” that causes a dead spot of un-resisted movement in the steering.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Tie Rod Mount: HD 42mm
• 0-6” Lift
• FOX Performance Series 2.0 ATS Steering Stabilizer
• FOX Performance Series 2.0 IFP Steering Stabilizer
• 9550 VSS Steering Stabilizer
• Steering stabilizer relocation mount bracket
• All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
• Fits heavy-duty 42mm tie rod
• 6061-T6 aluminum clamp and forged 10.9 grade stud
• Moves steering stabilizer up nearly 2.5” to help reduce damage to the stabilizer shaft or body
• Repositions stabilizer to reduce “tie rod roll” associated w/ stabilizer misalignment
• NOT compatible w/ Falcon Nexus EF Steering Stabilizers when used w/ factory-style track bar bracket and/or factory-style axle housing.
Incompatible Steering Stabilizers: (2.2 Fast Adjust w/ OEM Tie Rod: # 01-02-22-110-138; 2.2 Fast Adjust w/ HD Tie Rod: # 01-02-22-110-158; 2.1 w/ OEM Tie Rod: # 01-02-21-110-138; 2.1 w/ HD Tie Rod: # 01-02-21-110-158).
Install Time: 0.5 Hours