The TeraFlex JK: Front Big Brake Kit is vital for JK Wrangler/Unlimited models with oversized and heavier wheel/tire combos requiring increased braking performance. A must for 33-35” tires.
This simple bolt-on upgrade doesn’t require cutting, welding, or adapters.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Front Big Brake Calipers – pair
• Front Big Brake Pads (# 4303430) – all 4
• Front Vented Brake Rotors – 5x5” & 5x5.5” (# 4303410) – pair
• All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
• Min. Wheel Diameter: 17”
• Rotors feature dual bolt patterns: 5x5” and 5x5.5”
• Improved braking performance over factory brake system
• 100% bolt-on upgrade w/ basic hand tools
• Oversized 56mm (2.2”) dual-piston calipers for increased clamping force and surface area
• Larger 13.3” rotors for superior stopping performance (vs. 11.9” stock rotors)
• Mill-balanced vented rotors for maximum heat dissipation
• Composite-resin, semi-metallic pads have excellent full temperature stopping power for maximum initial speed scrub w/ increased pad life and reduce noise and dust
• Requires a minimum wheel diameter of 17”.
• On 2007-2011 JK Wrangler/Unlimited models, TeraFlex recommends upgrading the stock master cylinder to their Brake Master Cylinder Kit w/ Oversized Bore.
Install Time: 3 Hours