The TeraFlex Delta Front Brake Kit is the ultimate upgrade for Jeeps with oversized and heavier wheels/tire combos requiring increased braking performance. A must for 33-42” tires or heavy-laden overland rigs.
The TeraFlex Delta Front Brake Kit is the ultimate upgrade for JL and JK Wrangler/Unlimited and JT Gladiator models with oversized and heavier wheels/tire combos requiring increased braking performance. A must for 33-42” tires or heavy-laden overland rigs. Includes all the components required to upgrade the front axle.
Delta Brake Calipers feature a high-modulus bridge. Modulus measures a material’s resistance to elastic (recoverable) deformation under load. A stiff material has a high modulus, which means it only changes shape slightly under high elastic loads before returning to its normal shape.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Minimum Wheel Diameter: 17”
• Back Spacing: 4.75” or less
• MUST VERIFY FITMENT here
• Bolt Pattern: 5x5”
• High-Modulus Brake Caliper Kit w/ Pads – Front (# 4403401)
• 14” X 1.25” Vented & Slotted Rotors w/ 5x5” – Front (# 4403455)
• All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
Delta Brake System:
• Significantly improved braking performance over factory brake system
• 100% bolt-on upgrade w/ basic hand tools
• Balanced front to rear brakes tuned specifically for lifted vehicles
• Brake bias and piston sizes optimized for JL and JK Wrangler/Unlimited and JT Gladiator models
• Designed to work w/ stock proportioning valve and ABS
• 3-year manufacturer warranty
Stock Brake Rotor Reference:
• JL Sahara/Rubicon front: 12.9” x 1.1” (330mm x 28mm) vented rotors
• JL Sahara/Rubicon rear: 13.4” x 0.55” (342mm x 14mm) solid rotors
• JL Sport front: 12.9” x 0.94” (330mm x 24mm) vented rotors
• JL Sport rear: 12.9” x 0.47” (328mm x 12mm) solid rotors
• JK front and rear: 11.9” x 1.1” (302mm x 28mm) vented rotors (U.S.-spec)
• Requires a minimum wheel diameter of 17”.
• On JK models, TeraFlex recommends upgrading the stock master cylinder and brake booster to the Mopar Master Cylinder & Brake Booster Kit
Install Time: 2 Hours