- 30mm 1 1/2 Ton ball joints designed specifically for the JL.
- Cold headed medium carbon alloy steel ball studs provide incredible impact toughness for extreme duty usage.
- Induction heat treated ball studs provide ultimate fatigue strength and superior off-road durability.
- Steel on steel bearings provide exceptional ball joint wear resistance and robustness.
- High-quality seals ensure long ball joint life; seals have been rigorously tested to minimize leakage between grease service intervals which greatly improves ball joint reliability.
- Fully greaseable.
- Powder coat over E-coat for a long-lasting appearance under harsh conditions.
- External threads are e-coated for durability and long term serviceability.
- Forged from medium carbon high hardenability steel and heat-treated for even greater buckling, impact, and fatigue strength.
- Large 1 ¼ inch rolled threads at tie rod adjuster and draglink ends provide significantly increased strength over the original equipment threads.
- Unique “Reverse Pin” technology prevents linkage from flopping or rocking. This technology is built into the socket unlike the weak external supports on some linkage.
GRIFFIN XD ATTENUATOR:
- Reduces harsh and negative feedback to your steering wheel.
- Draglink adjuster is manufactured from large diameter ¼ inch thick wall high strength 4130 Chromoly steel tubing for maximum buckling strength.
- Adjuster clamps assure proper clamp force using conventional tools without the possible risk of loosening like large jam nuts.
- Designed with right-hand and left-hand threads for quick and easy adjustment when installed on the vehicle.
- E-coated for a long lasting appearance under harsh conditions.
- Internal threads and tube are also e-coated for long term serviceability.
- Designed for the proper clearance to other chassis components to eliminate interferences.
- Patented Design.
*Draglink fits all left-hand drive JL Wrangler (models 2018+) and JT Gladiator (including Rubicon and Unlimited.
Note: A 17” wheels minimum is recommended. 16" wheels with a maximum 4.5" backspacing might fit but not guaranteed.
**Jeeps equipped with Anniversary Edition Factory Skid plates will need to slightly modify skid plate for clearance with Griffin XD
**JT Mojave Gladiator is not currently compatible with the attenuator d/t clearance issues with the factory skid plate. It can be used if the skid plate is removed or if modified