The RockJock® Antirock® Sway Bar Kit for the rear of all Jeep® TJ Wrangler & LJ Unlimited models helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction. The Antirock rear sway bar, when used in conjunction with a front Antirock sway bar, provides balanced performance of front and rear suspension for rugged off-road conditions. It gives the driver increased traction by balancing and distributing the weight and traction over all four tires.
This kit easily bolts on with hand tools, but does require some minor welding and trimming.
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
- Jeep TJ Wrangler
- Jeep LJ Unlimited
- .800” diameter 4130 heat treated chromoly sway bar
- Fabricated steel frame brackets
- Delrin Sway Bar Bushings
- Billet Aluminum offset sway bar arms
- Adjustable Sway Bar Links
- All Required Hardware & step-by-step instructions