The Rock Krawler JL 4.5 X Factor X2 Systems is the ultimate JL Long Arm system. The X Factor systems feature 3 link set-up front & rear for maximum articulation and off-road performance. The rear suspension provides the tried and true independent 3 link conversion with X2 rear suspension geometry. New high clearance axle mounts provide 4.5” of ground clearance under the rear axle as compared to stock. Rear upper shock relocation brackets ensure you do not lose any shock travel. The combination of high clearance mounting and 3 link suspension geometry lets you dominate the trails.
- Excellent Highway Ride
- Improved Off-Road Ability
- Full High Clearance Design
- Independent 3 Link Long Arm Front Suspension
- Independent 3 Link Long Arm Rear Suspension
- Weld on Long Arm Mounting Brackets with Weld Scheduling just like OEM
- Heat Shield thermal barrier products, just like OEM to protect the front control arm joints at the frame
- 4.5” Rear Clearance Gain from the X2 Axle Bracket System
- Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat Featuring X2 Geometry
- (1) Weld-on front long arm mounting system
- (1) Heat Shield Products Sticky Shield Kit
- (1) Front adjustable anti-wobble track bar
- (2) X Factor front lower control arms
- (1) Adjustable front upper control arms
- (1) Front sway bar disconnect kit
- (4) Triple rate coil springs
- (4) JL coil spring correction seats
- (2) Weld-on rear frame side long arm mounts
- (2) X Factor Rear lower control arms
- (1) Rear upper control arm
- (1) Rear frame side upper control arm mount
- (2) Rear extended sway bar links
- (1) Rear adjustable anti-wobble track bar
- (2) Weld-on rear upper shock mount
- (2) Weld-on rear axle side control arm mount
- (1) Weld-on rear track bar mount
- (1) Weld-on rear axle truss
- (2) Rear brake line relocation brackets
*hardware and detailed instructions
*Requires Steersmarts XD Yeti HD Bottom Mount Drag Link for Hard Off Road Use
*All lift heights based on Sport Models
*Requires a gas tank conversion either to a JK Gas Tank or any aftermarket gas tank the mounts in the rear or bed of the vehicle.
*Requires the use of an Aftermarket Front Axle Housing with FAD Delete to Weld the Front Upper Arm Mount to.
*Rock Krawler recommends a new front C.V. driveshaft for all front shocks with max. extended length greater than 29".
*Requires welding of the Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts.
*Requires removal of the OEM frame side lower front and rear control arm mounts.
*Requires removal of the OEM frame side front and rear upper control arm mounts.
*Requires removal of the OEM axle side rear lower control arm and track bar mounts.
*Requires modifying the OEM rear shock mounts and welding of the raised rear upper shock mounts.
*Rock Krawler recommends installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.