- 20-Current Gladiator JT
- 18-Current Wrangler JL, 2 & 4 Door
- Designed to fit with coilover shocks
- CNC laser-cut, precision brake-formed 16-gauge 5052 aluminum
- CNC bead-rolled for extra rigidity and great looks
- Vented panels to improve airflow and cooling of the engine bay
- Proprietary gloss black Spydershell™ armor coat with stainless steel hardware
Poison Spyder vented inner fenders are the best looking, best functioning aftermarket front inner fenders for your Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT. And now they're available for Jeeps with popular aftermarket front coilover kits! Poison Spyder vented inner fenders dress up the look of your front wheel wells with beautiful CNC laser cut, bead-rolled and brake-formed aluminum panels with stainless steel mesh vented inserts. The main panels are made of 16-gauge 5052 aluminum, while the vent panels are heavy-duty stainless steel wire mesh. The CNC bead-rolled features look great and give the product a distinctive motorsports flare, but the beads actually help stiffen the product for further strength. The vented feature helps promote airflow through the engine bay, helping your jeep run cooler. This product is finished in Poison Spyder's proprietary gloss black Spydershell™ armor coat process.