- 07-Current Wrangler JK, 2 & 4 Door
- Designed to fit with front coilover kits
- Semi-gloss black SpyderShell finish
- CNC laser-cut, precision brake-formed 16 gauge 5052 aluminum
- CNC bead-rolled for extra rigidity and great looks
- Vented panels to improve airflow and cooling of the engine bay
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
Poison Spyder Vented Inner Fenders are the best looking, best functioning aftermarket front inner fenders for your Jeep Wrangler JK. And now they're available for Jeeps with popular aftermarket front coilover kits! Poison Spyder JK Vented Inner Fenders dress up the look of your front wheel wells with beautiful CNC laser cut, bead-rolled and brake-formed aluminum panels with stainless steel mesh vented inserts. The main panels are made of 16 gauge 5052 aluminum, while the vent panels are heavy duty stainless steel wire mesh. The CNC bead-rolled features look great and give the product a distinctive motorsports flare, but the beads actually help stiffen the product for further strength. The vented feature helps promote airflow through the engine bay, helping your Jeep run cooler. These look great with Poison Spyder Crusher Flares, but they're a great addition to any Jeep JK Wrangler, whether it still has the stock flares, aftermarket plastic flares or other manufacturers' metal flares.
The removable middle inserts are designed to fit snugly with a range of front suspension configurations. Three different pairs of middle inserts are provided in the kit:
- COILOVER: Designed specifically to fit with Rubicon Express (and similar) front coilover shock kits.
- STOCK: Designed specifically for use with the JK's stock suspension.
- BLANK: Blank inserts are provided for those with other manufacturers' kits or custom suspension configurations. The blank inserts may be cut by the installer for optimal fit with virtually any suspension setup.
Choose the Middle Inserts that work best for your Jeep's suspension. All three versions are included in the kit.
VENTED OR SOLID
Included in the kit are both vented and solid inserts for the front and rear removable panels. Vented inserts are made of stainless steel woven mesh, to help promote airflow through the engine bay. Alternatively, the solid inserts may be installed, if desired, to help keep mud, snow and debris from splashing into the engine bay. Solid inserts are made of aluminum sheet with SpyderShell Armor Coat. Which inserts you choose is up to you, depending on your Jeep's specific needs. Both sets of inserts are included.
SpyderShell™ Armor Coat
These JK Inner Fenders come with Poison Spyder's SpyderShell™ finish (on the main panels, not the stainless steel mesh vent inserts).